As you know, we really like to promote healthy veggies for dinner! Going to the Saturday’s Farmer’s market is a great way to get inspirations for recipes. Today, we would like to share this fresh red snapper (from our local fish market) with purple cabbage and asparagus. Enjoy!
-Trim the ends, wash, dry
- Throw in some sea salt, pepper, drizzle some olive oil
- Heat flat pan on medium high, grill 3-4 mins each side
- Teaspoon ginger
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Med cabbage sliced
- Sauté ginger, garlic in olive oil, then add the cabbage last.
- Season with salt and pepper for about 7-9 minutes
-2 fillets-wash pat dry, cut in to pieces
- Marinate it in 2 tablespoon of fish oil, teaspoon of ginger/garlic paste
- Heat pan on medium high, spray it with oil
- Lay fish pieces and grill 5-7 minutes on each side
- Garnish with freash cilantro or any other herbs that you may have. Serve up with cabbage and asparagus.